If you are looking for a tankless water heater, give Hays Plumbing a call. For an endless supply of hot water, whenever you need it. Tankless Water Heater revolutionize comfort, energy efficiency and convenience and offer a great solution for your hot water needs.
Heating water accounts for up to 30 percent of the average home’s energy budget. Tankless water heater products can cut your energy costs up to half over regular storage heaters. So is it time for you to switch? Give Hays Plumbing a call and find out your options.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater:
- Most tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate and some states offer rebates
- Tankless water heaters last 5-10 years longer than a traditional tank hot water heater
- They never run out of hot water
- They’re more efficient
- They are smaller and take up less space
- They only use power to heat the water necessary at any given moment
- You can shave as much as 20 percent from your water heating bill
- Most tankless water heaters are operated by remote control and have several settings available
- There’s no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured hot water heater tank
If it’s time to get a new water heater and you want to know if switching to a tankless unit will save you money in the long run, compare the yellow “Energy Guide” stickers on your current heater and the tankless model that best suits your needs or contact Hays Plumbing to find the best heater for your needs.